Environmental policy statement
At Digital Surveillance Wrexham Limited we are committed to minimising the impact of our activities on the environment.
To achieve this we are
- Powering our offices, workshops and storage entirely with renewable energy.
- Minimising waste by re-using packaging and managing purchasing.
- Actively recycling and re-using waste.
- Minimising vehicle emissions by using highly efficient vehicles for the majority of our mileage.
- Sourcing and promoting a product range that uses low power and is energy efficient.
We are proud to have recently installed solar panels at our offices to power our business units entirely from renewable energy. We monitor our consumption on a daily basis to ensure it is offset against the power generated.
Waste and Recycling
All our waste is separated and sent for recycling. We re-use all our product packaging for product distribution reducing costs and minimising waste.
Fuel Efficient Transport
We have recently invested in small low emission vehicles to minimise harmful emissions on the majority of journeys. The smaller vans account for 80% of all journeys made by our business.
Energy Efficient Security
We actively select, promote and install energy efficient security options for our customers. We recommend and install low power CCTV cameras and energy efficient white light security lights. This reduces the power consumption of our security systems significantly when compared to many alternatives.
Martin Williams - Company Director
Paul Jarvis - Company Director